WESTBOURNE MEDICAL CENTRE
Full-Time (Monday- Friday 37.5 hrs/week)
From £9.50 p/h
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Westbourne Medical Centre, part of Poole Bay & Bournemouth Primary Care Network (PCN), for the position of an organised Administrator to join our forward-thinking practice.
We are a successful 19,800 patient practice located in Westbourne, Bournemouth (BH4 9HJ) with a growing patient list. We have a fantastic clinical and non-clinical team and pride ourselves on the exceptional level of health care offered to our patients. We constantly strive to innovate and improve our services and ways of working.
The role is varied but the main responsibilities include:
- Processing electronic letters
- Printing medical records
- Assisting with notes movement of patient’s medical records
- Data entry for multiple tasks
- Completing administration forms
- Regularly checking Admin email accounts and dealing appropriately with contents
- Photocopying and scanning
The essential skills are:
- Excellent communication, organisational and personal skills
- A flexible attitude with ability to quickly adapt to changing roles
- Quick learner
- Confident user of MS Office
- Ability to learn new systems
- Able to efficiently prioritise
- Logical problem solving
- Motivated and organised
- Ability to work with others
- Ability to deliver to agreed timescales
- Ability to handle information of a sensitive nature and maintain confidentiality
- Accurate data entry and word processing skills
- Enhanced DBS at time of appointment – costs covered.
- Excellent induction and ongoing training opportunities (both internal and external)
- Flexible working pattern to suit work / home life
- NHS Pension
- Contractual Sick Pay
- Blue Light Card employee benefit scheme, with retail discounts offered across thousands of stores.
- Internal Reward & Recognition scheme
- 20 days annual leave – pro-rata with additional 1 day of annual leave on each year of completed service until 25 days.
The successful candidate must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter via email to email@example.com
We will advertise until 01/08/2022. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
Application deadline: 01/08/2022
Further information is available on our website http://www.westbournemedical.com/index.php/recruitment