COMMUNITY CASE WORKER
- Salary: This role is on a salary scale of £21,124 to £23,122 per annum for working full-time 37 hours per week. This is pro-rata £13,453 to £14,060 per annum for working part-time 22.5 hours per week
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Part-time 22.5 hours per week
- Location: *East Dorset with home working *This role is home-based with a geographical area workplace. The geographical area is East Dorset; however, this covers the areas of Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, and Purbeck as well as Wimborne and Verwood.
- Closing date: 12th September 2022
- Interviews: TBC
Want to make a real difference to people in your local community?
We are looking for a Community Case Worker to help support the work of the Clinical Teams in the NHS Bournemouth & Christchurch Localities – specifically the Bournemouth Intermediate Care Team and Christchurch Day Hospital.
You will be helping patients in their discharge from home-based and bed-based clinical care by arranging ‘close to home’ support, empowering them and their carers to feel more confident about managing their health and wellbeing in the community.
As a successful candidate, you will have:
- Experience of assessment and case management work with service users
- Experience in working with a range of service user groups either in a personal or professional capacity
- A sound working knowledge of safeguarding vulnerable adults and children
- Experience in recording and record-keeping procedures
- Experience of working within a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel across Dorset (and occasionally to other areas of the business), driving licence and use of your own vehicle
For your valued contribution we provide a fantastic benefits package, including:
- Annual incremental increases to your salary (until the ceiling of your role is reached)
- Flexible working arrangements, including the ability to work from home
- Access to our employee Health & Wellbeing service
- Your birthday off work as paid leave
- Access to Carers leave
- Access to unpaid leave
- The ability to buy additional annual leave
- Access to the Cycle to Work scheme
- And more!
Keen to join the team? If you feel you fit the criteria apply today!
Click here for an in-depth job description and person specification
For an application form, please click here
Equal Opps please click here
or please visit our website: https://www.helpandcare.org.uk/work-with-us/vacancies/.
The closing date for completed application forms to be received is by Monday 12th September 2022.
Interview dates TBC.
This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and, as such, appointment post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Please note that this advert may be removed before the closing date if sufficient applications are received.