Diabetes Nurse Role in Primary Care. (Part-time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Poole Bay & Bournemouth Primary Care Network (PCN) for a Practice Nurse to provide care to patients at Westbourne Medical Centre (BH4 9HJ) and Winton Health Centre (BH 9 1BP).
Flexible start date and flexible working hours. Salary is negotiable and will be proportionate to the level of experience and responsibility.
We are innovative general practice and we have a strong and highly motivated multidisciplinary team delivering high quality care to our patients.
We welcome applications from individuals that are newly qualified and looking to develop their healthcare career in General Practice as well as nurses with experience.
The successful candidates will receive support from a lead GP and the clinical team to develop their role within the practice.
If you want to be a part of our innovative and forward thinking team take this opportunity to apply for the position and send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
You are welcome to call us on 01202 756253 for an informal and confidential chat about the position or to arrange a visit to the surgery.
We will advertise until a suitable candidate is found.
- Cost coverage of an Enhanced DBS at time of appointment.
- Training programme with mentorship.
- Excellent induction and ongoing training opportunities (both internal and external)
- Flexible working pattern to suit work / home (working hours between 8am – 8pm); possible working during the weekend.
- NHS Pension
- Contractual Sick Pay
- Blue Light Card employee benefit scheme, with retail discounts offered across thousands of stores.
- Internal reward & recognition scheme
- 25 days annual leave – pro-rata with additional 1 day of annual leave for every completed years’ service, up to a maximum of 5 extra days.
We are a successful 30 000 patient practices located close to the sea in between Bournemouth and Poole. Our list of patients is steadily growing. We have a fantastic clinical team of doctors, advanced nurse practitioners, clinical pharmacist, MSK specialist, nurses, and HCAs. We pride ourselves in the exceptional level of continuity of care offered to our patients and we constantly strive to innovate and improve our services and ways of working. We score consistently highly in QOF and patient satisfaction and have been rated as good in all areas by CQC.
We are a training practice with a track record of successful individuals who developed their clinical skills to autonomously assess, examine patients, make decisions, and independently prescribe supported by experienced GPs and ANPs. We are offering a supportive learning environment and comprehensive induction to the right candidate.