South Coast Medical Group is an award winning NHS Primary Care Network, comprising five GP surgery locations in the Bournemouth general area and serving about 35,000 patients in total.
All of the surgeries in our network have been rated Good by CQC, with one surgery (Crescent Providence) rated as Outstanding.
By working at scale, we are better able to promote health and provide for the differing needs of the communities of local people and a balanced workload for our staff. It also enables us to employ a significant multi-disciplinary team including Pharmacists, Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Paramedics (for pre-assessment screening and home visits) all of whom reduce the clinical workload for GPs. We also have a fantastic experienced non-clinical team who support the GP’s with their workload.
What do we need?
We are looking for GP’s to join our group.
Specialist interests are actively encouraged and supported for your personal development. We would gladly consider newly qualified GPs and offer mentorship programmes for trainees (we are an Accredited GP Trainee Group).
What do we look for?
General Practitioners who can provide:
- Passionate and empathetic care
- Dedication to provide high quality care using sound and safe clinical judgement
- Well-developed listening skills used to understand a patient’s individual needs and respond appropriately in a consultative, patient focussed manner
- Certificate of completion of training
- Registration with GMC/General Practitioner
- Active registration on the National Medical performers list
In return we offer:
- Minimum of £9,400 per session
- Flexible working
- Internal and external career opportunities
SCMG is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.