Fantastic opportunity to join our friendly, successful, innovative and high earning practice. We offer flexibility in our working day, including dedicated admin time. We pride ourselves on having a pleasant, positive working environment, enjoying social events throughout the year. We are looking for a like minded GP to join our multi-disciplinary team.
We have 2 premises, situated in the attractive south coastal town of Bournemouth, with good schools and transport links in the local area. Gervis Road Surgery is within walking distance of the beach, great way to spend those lunchbreaks and maybe an after-work stroll during the warmer months.
- GMS List size of 15700
- 4 Partners, 1 Salaried GP, 1 ANP, 3 Paramedic Practitioners, 2 Practice Nurses and an HCA
- Established training practice with registrars and medical students
- High QOF achievements
- Inspected by CQC 26th March 2019 with good in all areas
- Excellent teamwork throughout
We are part of the Central Bournemouth PCN providing network services to our patients including Physio, Pharmacists, Social Prescribers, Health Coaches, and our Frailty team.
Due to the pandemic the practice has made some positive changes to the working day which has a mixture of e-Consultations, Telephone calls and face to face appointments. Triaging has given patients better timely access to GP services. There is currently the opportunity to also work from home remotely and flexible working.
- 6-8 sessions
- Extra indemnity cover provided
- 7 weeks Annual Leave (Pro-Rata)
- 1 week’s study leave (Pro-Rata)
- NHS Pension
- West Hants Club Membership – to enjoy after a working day
CV and covering letter can be emailed to email@example.com.
For more information including viewing the accounts, or to arrange an informal visit, please contact Jo Legrave 01202 411707
Closing date 19th December 2021 or until a suitable candidate is found.