Practice Nurse Vacancy
• 16 + hours per week
• Hourly rate negotiable depending on experience
• Experience not essential – full training will be provided
• Post suitable for newly qualified nurses or more experienced nurses
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Practice Nurse to join our friendly and supportive
team at Wareham Surgery.
Experience and knowledge in all fields of Practice Nursing including respiratory
management, cytology, immunisation and general treatment room duties, foreign travel
and other chronic disease management is desirable but not essential.
If you are new to practice nursing, full training will be given – both on the job and by
supporting you through the Practice Nurse diploma. More advanced training will be offered
in areas such as asthma and COPD for the right candidate.
Wareham Surgery is located in the beautiful market town of Wareham on the edge of the
Purbeck Hills and the Jurassic Coast, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Wareham is only a 20-
minute drive from Poole, and 25 minutes from Dorchester or Weymouth.
• Are you motivated to learn and able to work autonomously?
• Would you like to work weekdays only, with no late evenings or night shifts?
• Do you want to work in a beautiful part of Dorset?
• Are you a team player and be able to be flexible in covering for colleagues’
If you answer yes to the above come and pay us an informal visit!
If you are interested in learning more, please phone Hilary Taylor, Lead Practice Nurse or
Marianne Hunter, deputy practice manager on 01929 553444.
For a job description and application form, please visit our website
www.warehamsurgery.nhs.uk or email email@example.com
THINKING OF MAKING THE MOVE?
Careers in Dorset offer so much more!