The Newman Practice, Poole town centre
Salaried GP with a possibility of Partnership if desired
Flexible number of sessions and days worked
Highly rated practice 99% in patient survey 2021, providing continuity of care with the emphasis on the patient.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our friendly and highly efficient Practice of 4 GPs specialising in Dermatology, minor ops, family planning, men’s health and occupational health along with our integrated nurse team including an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Diabetic nurse specialists and COPD/Asthma specialist. We are a very social and friendly practice whose superb premises are within easy reach of the South Coast, New Forest, Bournemouth and Southampton. We are a forward thinking practice full of ideas and we are happy to nurture and provide mentorship to newly qualified GPs and ongoing professional support to experienced GPs looking for new challenges. We also achieved 99% patient satisfaction in the 20/21 patient survey.
- Town centre practice with a patient list size of 4,600 and growing, in a purpose built premises
- Popular training Practice for F2’s and Year 6 medical students
- PMS, high QOF achiever, paper light using TPP SystmOne supported with Ardens
- CQC rated good
- Friendly, dedicated and very organised team
- Morning coffee break, socially distanced!
- Infrequent home visits due to successful home visiting team within our PCN
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed GP who will work well with our multi-disciplinary team and provide high quality care.
- Salary plus indemnity fees paid
- Working with our PCN and our Enhanced Care Team who are responsible our housebound elderly and a visiting team managing urgent medical problems
Informal visits and enquiries are welcome. Please
Applications with CV and covering letter can be sent: