Posted: 1 week ago
Full Time - 37.5 hours per week.
Assistant Practice Manager – Full Time
Southbourne Surgery are looking to recruit an Assistant Practice Manager.
The successful candidate will have previous GP Practice experience, be friendly, proactive and excellent at managing change. This role is a developmental opportunity, suitable for someone looking to progress to Practice Management.
Our practice is a purpose built surgery, welcoming and friendly, with on-site staff parking. We are a very popular surgery with just over 10,000 patients. We are part of the Bournemouth East Collaborative (BEC), a network of four surgeries working together in East Bournemouth. We are a SystemOne practice and use Ardens.
The Assistant Practice Manager will assist the Practice Manager in the effective and efficient management of the practice, taking responsibility for IT, practice administration, premises and some aspects of HR.
The role is permanent, working 37.5 hours per week.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the management and support of the Reception and Administration team
- Premises management & maintenance
- Ensuring that effective policies and procedures are in place and updated
- Ensuring the effective running of the practice IT network, investigating and resolving problems as required
- Ensuring compliance with data security and protection
- Providing IT training and procedures.
- Assisting in the recruit and management of staff
- Deputising for the Practice Manager
- The candidate will have a good standard of education, able to work autonomously as well as within a team, along with flexibility, assertiveness and empathy.
Salary dependant on experience.
Applications in writing, with CV, to Mrs Melva Clifford, Practice Manager, Southbourne Surgery, 17 Beaufort Road, Bournemouth, BH6 5BF, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 12 March 2021
Reference: Assistant Practice Manager - Southbourne Surgery
Closing Date: 12/03/2021