Posted: 3 weeks ago
Evergreen Oak Surgery
Salaried - 10K per session
Salaried, part time, 4-8 sessions per week
A fantastic opportunity to join our highly efficient, friendly, dynamic, and forward-thinking team has arisen. We are a popular training practice with 7,000 patients situated in Poole, on the edge of Poole Park and near the Sandbanks Peninsula with a branch surgery a couple of miles away. We have a team-based, collaborative approach to patient care with the emphasis on delivering high quality patient care whilst maintaining good work-life balance and encouraging professional development.
We are looking for a GP for either a salaried or partnership role. Number of sessions and working pattern are entirely negotiable with a good deal of flexibility.
- We are a training practice supporting both FY2 and ST1-3. As such continuing professional development is very important to us for all staff and something we strongly support in the practice, with regular educational and clinical meetings for the whole clinical team
- NHS pension scheme and 6 weeks annual leave with 1 week of study leave
- Our clinical team is comprised of three partners, two registered practice nurses, an HCA and a Phlebotomist
- Modern spacious premises with motivated clinical team, working together to deliver exceptional patient care
- We are a forward-thinking, modern practice with highly organised systems in place for routine and on the day care
- SystmOne supported by Ardens
- Very experienced and capable non-clinical team with the ability to take on much of the administrative workload. Our wonderful admin team relieve the pressure on clinicians and are an invaluable source of information regarding local services and systems
- High level of achievement in QOF, Enhanced services and local schemes.
- As an active member of Poole Central Primary Care Network, we are fortunate to have access to a highly skilled Enhanced Care Team coordinating care for our frail and housebound population, First Contact MSK Physio, Social Prescriber, Health Coach and Pharmacists.
- Work life balance is very important to all the staff at Evergreen Oak and we would consider building in flexible working patterns to applicants’ job plans. We have no personal lists and share all operational duties, ensuring that part time work at the practice is very well supported
- Workload is reasonable and the salary competitive with protected study leave - but in addition the successful candidates will benefit from supportive, encouraging and enthusiastic colleagues.
Applications with CV and covering letter to:
Caroline Baggott, Practice Manager,
Evergreen Oak Surgery
43 Commercial Road
I am happy to receive postal applications, although email is preferred. Informal visits and enquiries are welcome.
Closing date: 30th October 2020
Reference: GP Salaried/Partnership – Evergreen Oak Surgery
Closing Date: 30/10/2020