Posted: 3 weeks ago
Crane Valley PCN
Crane Valley Primary Care Network (PCN) are a four practice 35,000 patient network wishing to prioritise keeping people living in their own homes, living well and having choices and providing care closer to home.
A PCN Patient Care Coordinator will help support the constituent PCN practices, Multi-disciplinary team (MDT) and wider health and social care colleagues in the co-ordination of multiple services around the patient both administratively and with patient contact.
Our care coordinator will:
• Support clinicians and administrative staff with patients, tracking their needs, troubleshooting, fact-finding and signposting by setting up a PCN Patient Advice & Liaison Service to be utilised by clinicians and practice staff;
• Support clinicians in the setting up and administration of Group Consultations;
• Support and administrate the Leg Club and any future, similar clinical endeavours;
• Link administratively with the MDT to support and proactively manage patient and clinician needs;
• Help develop new PCN services;
• Support carers’ leads across the PCN in developing carers’ groups, support and resources;
• Plan, support and manage where appropriate any tasks associated with PCN, NHSE, or CCG initiatives such as the CCLIP, Population Health Management or PCN DES activities.
You should be highly efficient administratively.
You should have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
You should be able to speak professionally and confidently to different types of patients, colleagues and clinicians.
You should be able to grow and develop as the needs of the PCN grows and proactively ensure this role is always fit for purpose and adaptive to change.
You should have an understanding of primary care or have been in an NHS setting in the past.
You should be proactive and able to work independently, using your own initiative, but able to take and respond to detailed instruction where required.
You should have excellent note keeping skills.
You should be able to prioritise multiple tasks and achieve them all to a high standard at all times.
To apply please send your CV and a covering lettering highlighting why you are the right candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 2.11.2020
Reference: Patient Care Coordinator - Crane Valley PCN
Closing Date: 02/11/2020