Posted: 1 week ago
£38,813 to £41,675 + 20% for unsocial hours and market supplement of £3,000 p.a. (pro rata if part time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of our Emergency Duty Service which has under gone a recent transformation. Our focus is on providing an emergency social care service to people aged over 18 years, in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole, who are in crisis and need urgent help outside of normal office opening hours.
We are seeking to appoint qualified Social Workers who have Approved Mental Health Practitioner status to join our developing service.
If you are a team player with experience of dealing with and managing risks effectively then we would be interested to hear from you.
Applicants will need to be able to work to our duty Rota, and shifts include evenings, overnight, weekends, and during public holidays.
You will need to:
- Risk Assess varied and complex situations.
- Be confident in Adult Safeguarding work and adults at risk.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have excellent prioritisation skills.
- Work independently in an efficient and focused way.
You will have:
- A professional social work qualification such as DipSW, CQSW or equivalent
- Substantial post qualification fieldwork experience with adults at risk
- Experience of working in a multi agency and/or disciplinary setting
- An AMHP qualification is essential.
- HCPC registration.
We are proud of our commitment to:
- Supporting and supervising all our social care workforce
- Providing opportunities for all our staff as they develop and progress their professional careers.
- Providing regular training opportunities.
These are full time permanent 37 hours a week posts however, consideration will also be given to people interested in working part-time.
Salary: £38,813 - £41,675 plus 20% for unsociable hours, and market supplement of £3,000 p.a. (pro rata if part time)
Office Base: Poole.
For more information or an informal discussion please contact Nicky Hiles on 07973474194.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the community and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. Applicants to this post will be required to complete the appropriate level of Disclosure & Barring Service Check. Please refer to the Person Specification for more details.
GET JOB ALERTS
Enter your email address to receive job updates similar to this role
Reference: Post Ref: 7749
Closing Date: 30 September 2019
Interview Date: 08 October 2019