Posted: 1 month ago
A Personal Assistant/Support Worker is required to assist with a variety of tasks that will support the employer to live an independent personal and social life.
Location: BH3 ~ Bournemouth
Hours: 9 - 27 hrs per week
Rate of pay: £9.50 - £10.50 per hour
About the role:
The successful candidate will be providing support for a female adult (aged 30), living who has Cerebral Palsy by
- providing assistance with personal care
- providing assistance with light domestic needs
- escorting out and about for social events and activities
The person required will be expected to:
- Preferably have experience in a nursing or caring role, though this is not essential
- Have a cheerful and friendly disposition, and be understanding, patient and reliable
- Have a very good command of the English Language
The hours are generally required on Wednesdays and Fridays, with one weekend shift per month as agreed.
For more information about this role and a full list of duties please see the attached Job Description.
The BCP Direct Payments Advice Service is a support service for individuals who are living independently within the community. We are not your prospective employer. You will be employed by the individual or family we are supporting.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the community and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. Applicants to this post will be required to complete the appropriate level of Disclosure & Barring Service Check. Please refer to the Job Description for more details.
For more information or to discuss the role further, please contact email@example.com
GET JOB ALERTS
Enter your email address to receive job updates similar to this role
Reference: Post Ref: DPHRHF
Closing Date: 28 August 2020