Posted: 1 year ago
Self-Employed Personal Assistant
Personal Assistant – Job Ref DPLMGGC
Bournemouth, BH4 area.
About the Role:
We are looking to for a self-employed Personal Care Assistant to provide support to our Client, who has been diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, depression, anxiety and agoraphobia. The Client requires support and gentle prompting with daily tasks.
We are looking for PM visits, 5.5 hours per week, 30 minutes per evening x 7 days per week, anytime between 9.00pm to 10.30pm. 1 hour Saturday morning and 1 hour Sunday morning, times to be discussed.
Main Duties will include but not limited to:
Ensuring Client has taken correct medication at the correct time. Preparation and planning for evening meal by getting a ready meal/pre-cooked meal out of freezer. Support with light domestic tasks, such as washing up and management of laundry.
- Previous PA experience in a similar role is essential and knowledge and/or experience of Bipolar Disorder care is advantageous
- Must have patience, enjoy socialising and be reliable
- Confident to be directive as and when required
- Full, valid driving license preferable but not essential for the position
- DBS Check will be required
- Legally Able to Work in UK
- Provide evidence of self-employment such as Public Liability Insurance, Terms and Conditions, tax reference number.
The BCP Direct Payments Advice Service is a support service for individuals who are living independently within the community. We are not the person you will work for. You will work for the individual or family we are supporting.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the community and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. Applicants to this post will be required to complete the appropriate level of Disclosure & Barring Service Check.
For more information or to discuss the role further, please contact 01202 123961.
Please send your CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role applied for to firstname.lastname@example.org
GET JOB ALERTS
Enter your email address to receive job updates similar to this role
Reference: Post Ref: DPLMGGC
Closing Date: 2022-06-10