Personal Assistant/Support Worker Register

Posted: 5 months ago

BCP Council


To register please contact the Personal Budgets team for a registration form on

If you already work or want to work as a personal assistant/ carer/support worker, you can join our Personal Assistant Register.

Personal assistants will be required to work with our clients who are adults (18+), that have a mental or physical disability, elderly or have a learning disability.

Day to day duties may include personal care, accessing the community, meal preparation, domestic work, shopping.

Once you are registered we will give your details to our clients who are looking for a personal assistant/carer/support worker to contact you directly. Please note you will be working directly for the person who needs support or their family and they will have all the responsibilities as your employer.

Working as a personal assistant involves supporting vulnerable adults and/or having access to significant information about them and will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check. 

Please do not hesitate to contact us on or via telephone on 01202 451826


Go to Top