Posted: 1 day ago
Corfe Castle Surgery
Competitive salary depending on experience
Corfe Castle Surgery was recently placed 3rd out of 7109 in the GP Patient Satisfaction Survey. At our last CQC visit in February 2020, we obtained OUTSTANDING overall with OUTSTANDING in 4/5 areas. We are a small dispensing surgery with 2787 patients at present.
We are looking for an enthusiastic qualified Practice Nurse who would be keen to meet the needs of patients with long term conditions.
Why not come and join this positive and friendly team in our lovely purpose built Surgery which looks out onto the Castle itself.
We are offering a permanent post of 16 hours per week with the possibility of increased hours in the future. However more hours will be available for covering annual leave for the other Practice Nurse and HCA's. The locality has a Leg Club based in Wareham which offers the opportunity of more hours.
Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Cervical cytology
- Childhood, adult and travel vaccinations
- Phlebotomy - INR star
- Wound care
- Management of long term conditions
The above is desirable, but further training can be given.
- UK registered nurse
- Must be able to relay clinical information and maintain accurate, comprehensive consultation records
- Must have IT skills, you should be able to use basic word, excel and email
- Able to work in a changing environment and implement change when applicable to provide high quality health care
- You will be expected to have the flexibility to cover annual leave where possible.
- Knowledge of TPP SystmOne would be beneficial
- On-site parking
- NHS Pension
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
To arrange an informal visit to the practice or have a chat please contact our Practice Manager Kerry Norman on 01929 480441 or email email@example.com .
Reference: Practice Nurse
Closing Date: 26/06/2020