Posted: 3 months ago
The Adam Practice
Initial 6-month term (to be reviewed)
The Adam Practice has 2 vacancies for enthusiastic, self-motivated Salaried GPs to join our team:
- A 6-session vacancy based at our Longfleet Road Surgery in Poole
- A 4-session vacancy based at our Upton Surgery
Both vacancies are for an initial 6-month term, during which time the Practice will review its demand, capacity and service delivery models to confirm the permanent requirements.
We are looking for GP’s who can bring new skills or experience to the Practice, to challenge us and help us grow as an organisation. Successful applicants will also subscribe to the same Values that the Partnership seeks to uphold, namely: Excellence, Integrity, Responsibility, Education and Commitment.
Our surgeries are located to the west of Poole, close to the harbour, with the beautiful Jurassic Coast and New Forest nearby.
The Adam Practice has:
- 16 partners and 5 other salaried GPs working across 4 sites.
- A list-size of over 34,000 registered patients
- An Outstanding CQC rating.
- An extensive supporting team of Pharmacists, ANP’s, Specialist LTC Nurses and Treatment Room Nurses, Nursing Assistants and HCA’s, all led by a Queens Nurse.
- A strong commitment to training, from Foundation to ST3 Doctors, Nursing and overseas students.
- One of the leading Primary Care research departments in England led by a dedicated Research GP Partner and a team of Nurses, Clinical Trials Assistants and Administration.
- An innovative, award-winning community Leg Ulcer clinic.
- A growing programme of (Video) Group Consultations in Diabetes and COPD with more areas to follow
- A talented multi-disciplinary Management Team supporting both the Practice and the Poole Central PCN, for which we are the Lead Practice.
Informal visits prior to application would be welcomed.
To arrange a visit, receive an application pack or for any further information please email Andy Mintram, Practice Business Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Reference: Salaried GP - The Adam Practice