Functioning well during this pandemic is challenging for us all, regardless of our job role or where we work.
Through the Here For Each Other staff wellbeing service from Our Dorset, we want to make sure that we do everything possible to support you at a time when you might forget to look after yourself while you’re prioritising others.
We are working together to look after all staff – whatever their role – working for:
- Bournemouth Christchurch and Poole Council (including BBML)
- Dorset Clinical Commissioning Group
- Dorset Council
- Dorset County Hospital
- Dorset HealthCare
- Dorset’s primary care networks
- Independent care providers in the BCP and Dorset Council areas
- South Western Ambulance Service
- University Hospitals Dorset
Our Here For Each Other staff wellbeing service complements and enhances the wellbeing support already in place within each partner organisation.
Find out more about the Here For Each Other staff wellbeing service and meet the team.