Covid-19 has put huge strain on staff right across Our Dorset. The demands of the last year are taking their toll on the wellbeing of employees, many are feeling fatigued, stressed and in danger of burnout.
We have identified a need to support our people as they emerge from this challenging time and focus on personal wellbeing and team restoration. We have partnered with Beyond the Barriers training consultancy founded by Anna Hemmings MBE – Olympian, World Champion, Leadership Coach and Resilience Specialist, who will deliver a Strengthen Your Resilience programme for us in September and October.
Anna will draw on her experience of elite sport and business to reveal what it takes to be resilient and to thrive in challenging environments.
You’ll learn how resilience is different from toughness or strength and why resilience is so important, given the pace and scope of change that we are experiencing.
Keynote speech webinar – 8th September, 12-1pm
Open to all staff
Anna Hemmings MBE will introduce the programme, outline the series of inspirational and educational sessions planned and bring the Resilient Leaders Elements model to life.
Resilient Leaders Elements (RLE) webinars
Open to all staff • 60 minutes each
Anna will reveal a toolkit of the behaviours and strategies that will allow you to strengthen your resilience using elements of the RLE framework
1 webinar per element:
Clarity of Direction – 15 September, 12pm
To help you filter out distractions and stay focused on what is important
• Creating a goal so you know where you are going and why
• Techniques to stay focused on what is important and filter out distractions that cause worry, energy drain and anxiety
• Manage perspective and reframe challenging situations
• Learn from mistakes and setbacks and use what you have learnt to move forward
Leadership Presence – 22 September, 12pm
Develop your authenticity and build the foundations for strong relationships and support
• Gain clarity on your values and identify what is present and what is missing in your life right now
• Clarity on your roles and relationships
• Developing a support network
Awareness – 29 September, 12pm
Increase understanding of what takes you from pressure to stress and how to rebalance
• Understand what takes you from pressure to stress
• Identify the stress warning signs and symptoms to be aware of
• Develop a strategy for building recovery into your daily life
• Strategies for staying calm in the moment
Resilient Decision Making – 6 October, 12pm
Develop your ability to make good decisions when it really counts
• Strategies for thinking correctly under pressure
• Improving decision making in challenging environments
• Build your creative decision making by identifying blocks that prevent you from moving forward
Resilient Leaders Elements (RLE) clinics
Open to all staff (maximum of 24 people per clinic) • 60 minutes each
Bring your challenges to wellbeing and resilience and use the RLE framework to find solutions
- 13 October, 12pm
- 20 October, 12pm
- 27 October, 12pm
How to book your place
Please note, that to attend the RLE webinars and clinics, you must have attended or listened to the opening presentation on 8 September.
If you need more information, please email email@example.com.