About this event
This 75-minute free online course will inspire you to manage your own stress whilst building resilience into your lifestyle.
This training will give delegates the knowledge to identify and recognise the signs of stress in themselves and others, whilst offering tools and techniques to develop resilience. It will also help identify unhealthy coping strategies. This training may additionally be useful for practitioners who may need to support others during wellbeing conversations.
• Know what stress is and recognise the signs of stress
• Recognise the causes of stress and the relationship between transition/change and stress
• Recognise unhealthy coping strategies and understand how LiveWell Dorset can support change
• Develop resilience-building, positive stress-management strategies
• Start the process of positive change
The course accommodates a maximum of 20 participants and will involve interactivity and collective learning.