The Virtual MOT slots on Thursday 29 April are at:
Choose your timeslot by clicking the website link.
The LiveWell Dorset Virtual Health MOT helps people to ‘get to know themselves’, and how they can make small simple lifestyle changes. LiveWell will support a person-centred conversation on lifestyle and the choices you can make to maximise your health and wellbeing.
The Virtual Health MOT offers the following:
- A 20-minute one-to-one via MS Teams to discuss how you are feeling and to complete ‘How are you Living?’ via the LiveWell Dorset website
- An introduction on the support available from LiveWell Dorset including:
- Behaviour change services
- Telephone coaching
- Digital support and tools
- Access to community-based services to help you lose weight, move more, stop smoking and drink less