Most people worldwide will experience back pain during their lifetime, it can be disabling and worrying but it is very common and rarely dangerous. Things you wished your doctor told you – a conversation with a Physiotherapist.
This is a 2-week course to give you the tools to enhance your quality of life for as long as they are required to manage your current back pain
- Week 1 – Learning about back pain conditions (neck, thoracic and lower back)
- Week 2 – Learning the skills needed to manage back pain includes mindful movement, active exercises, stretches you can do to keep active and working.
Topics we will cover include:
- Undoing beliefs about back pain
- Providing you with skills to be active even with back pain
- Peace of mind – knowing that you have the tools to manage whatever your body throws at you
Whether your health condition is big or small, short-term or long-term, diagnosed or undiagnosed, this course is for you. There will also be opportunities to ask questions and refer yourself to the physiotherapy team.
The event is open to everyone and can be accessed through this link: Click to join
- Wednesday 9 February 2022, 12.15 – 13.00
- Wednesday 16 February 2022, 12.15 – 13.00