Each employing organisation is currently offering the following rotational posts…
University Hospitals Dorset NHS Foundation Trust
- Acute Care Services including Critical Care and Respiratory, Medical, Oncology and Surgery Wards
- Older People’s Services including Front of House: ED, Assessment Units and ward based teams
- Neuro Services including Stroke Unit and Neuro
- Trauma and Elective Orthopaedics
- MSK Outpatients
- Day Hospital
Dorset County Hospital Foundation Trust
These posts are based in Dorchester.
- Older Persons wards
- Acute Stroke
- Stroke Rehab
- Front of house (ED & older people’s assessment unit)
- Respiratory Medicine/ Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal Outpatients
Rotation areas with Dorset Healthcare University NHS Foundation Trust:
- Intermediate Care Teams – community based
- Inpatient Rehabilitation (based at Alderney Hospital)
- Community Rehabilitation Team
If you are employed by Dorset Healthcare University NHS Foundation Trust or University Hospitals Dorset NHS Foundation Trust into a rotational Band 5 role, you will likely have access to all the areas listed above during your Band 5 career.
Please note that all rotation areas are subject to change.