QSIR Fundamentals is your next step after completing the Qi Lite course.
QSIR Fundamental is a practical one-day workshop that is designed to provide an overview of a series of evidence-based tools and approaches that have been used in successful service and quality improvement programmes in the UK and internationally.
The aims of the workshop are to:
- Gain insight into imperatives, aims and language of quality improvement (Qi)
- Equip you with the knowledge of how some essential quality and service improvement techniques are used in practice to further improvement work
- Provide opportunities to learn from others and discuss issues in a safe environment
- Utilise time within the programme to reflect and consider how techniques may be applied in your own practice
- Gain confidence and be inspired to want to change practice and learn more about quality improvement
- Feel confident to work alongside a more experienced practitioner
- Introduce you to the QSIR community and Qi community in Our Dorset
To get yourself booked in choose a date below and follow the links to our booking pages on Eventbrite.
Once registered you will receive an email detailing where the training is taking place, timings, what you need to bring with you and any other special instruction for the day.
Come prepared with a Qi project that you are about to start, have an idea or perhaps have already started. We will be using your projects to work through the exercises throughout the day. The course is fully interactive so be prepared to have fun and meet new people from across the system.