Posted: 1 month ago
The Bridges Medical Practice
We are looking to attract a doctor to either join our partnership or become a salaried doctor, potentially with a view to partnership, who would like to achieve a portfolio career within General Practice in a dynamic, thriving and happy GP practice.
We are a forward-thinking modern practice team who have embraced integrated working and new care models whilst keeping true to the values of general practice. Located between the yacht marina and the wonderful stretch of safe sandy beach, The Bridges Medical Practice is situated in Weymouth, at the heart of the World Jurassic Coast site and the sailing venue for the 2012 Olympics.
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic doctor to join our team to provide high quality health care.
• 16000 patients
• 6 partners with a democratic fair and friendly partnership with great team ethos
• 4 salaried GPs
• 3 retained doctors
• Superb practice team comprising: 2 Nurse Practitioners, 1 ECP, full Practice Nurse team, HCAs, phlebotomists, physiotherapists, health coach
• Excellent relationships with community services as part of an integrated frailty hub including home visiting service and urgent care centre, with MDT working
• Federated and part of long established PCN with five other local practices, working together in innovative and new ways to improve patient care and workforce wellbeing
• Training practice for GP registrars, medical students and practice nurses with partners at regional level in medical education
• High QOF achievement, minor surgery suite, full contraceptive service and potential to further specialist interests
• Good CQC rating
• Excellent relationships with local practices, CCG and a leading commissioning practice
• In-house education monthly with range of external speakers.
• Protected Learning Time with the PCN encouraged and supported
• Modern main building with expanding branch site
Start date: Flexible for the right candidate, and we invite you to visit the surgery and meet the partners.
Please apply with CV in writing to: Leonie Edwards, Practice Manager, The Bridges Medical Practice, 26 Commercial Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 7DW , 01305 774411, email@example.com
GET JOB ALERTS
Enter your email address to receive job updates similar to this role
Closing Date: 30/06/2020
Interview Date: 30/07/2020