The Quarter Jack Surgery, Wimborne, Dorset BH21 1AP
4-6 session salaried GP to join our fantastic team, with potential view to partnership
Flexible hours / days to suit
Rate of pay dependent on experience
Early application advised
Due to Partner retirement The Quarter Jack Surgery is seeking a 4-6 session salaried GP with a potential view to Partnership to join our friendly team. We can offer:
- Highly regarded, reputable and innovative practice
- 15,000 patients – 6 partners, 2 salaried doctors, 1 retainer
- Purpose-built practice building located in the centre of Wimborne
- Training practice – 2 trainees currently in post
- Four prescribing advanced nurse practitioners
- Highly skilled nursing team including chronic disease nurses specialising in cardiac, respiratory disease and diabetes
- District nurses on site
- Designated prescribing team resulting in low levels of prescribing administration
- Access to wider PCN team including paramedics (low GP visiting), MSK practitioners, social prescribers and community pharmacist.
- Large friendly administrative team
- Consistently very healthy accounts
- Personal list system of care
- Interest in schools medicine with practice providing medical cover including daily clinics to 2 elite private schools
- Opportunities for additional sessions with our pro-active Wimborne and Ferndown Primary Care Network (PCN) comprising 5 practices
The appointment templates will mirror that of the 9 Practice GPs and can include face to face as well as remote consultations. The system used is SystmOne.
We see this job opportunity as being enticing to both experienced GPs and those early on in their career or having just finished training. We have a supportive working environment and there is scope and opportunity for career development within our surgery or PCN. Applicants must have current UK professional registration.
Please contact us for an informal chat or to arrange a visit to our surgery and meet our GP partners. Email firstname.lastname@example.org FAO Practice Manager or leave a message on 01202 843625. (No agencies thank you).
For more info about our surgery see www.quarterjacksurgery.co.uk